Public Cryobanks Or Private Cryobanks
Public Cryobanks or Private Cryobanks: Selecting a cord blood banking procedure is not tough. There are various points to consider while selecting the most appropriate option for your family. Here is a list of pros and cons for both types of cryobank.
Pros of Public Cryobanks:
1) Take free donations
2) Try to offer appropriate blood cells to help needy without any charge.
3) They offer saved umbilical blood for medical research (at times by charging for it).
Cons of Public Cryobanks:
1) As in case of any transplant, locating an appropriate fit can be difficult at times.
2) No assurance that the blood cells you gave or a right match is obtainable if your family member requires it.
3) already if a match is found, there is a higher chance of rejection when receiving blood cells from non-relatives.
Cons of Private Cryobanks:
1) In case of hereditary diseases, transfusing the patient’s own umbilical blood may not be enough.
2) You have to pay for collection and storage.
3) Are not charitable, consequently don’t help the needy.
Private Cryobanks- Pros:
1) Let you use your baby’s cord blood just for your family’s use.
2) In case your child requires a stem cell transplant later on, you don’t have to locate an appropriate donor.
3) If your family member requires a stem cell transplant later on, it is more likely that your baby’s umbilical blood will match suitably.
use time to confer and compare all of your Cryobanking. Public in addition as private edges provide your family with a service to guarantee your child’s health.