Real Estate Agent Job Description
Real estate agents liaise between home owners and buyers to conduct the sale, buy or rent of similarities. They work for brokers and play a major role in assisting people buy or sell residential, commercial or industrial character. They keep and continue an up-to-date account of character listing and other applicable housing information to stay abreast with similarities obtainable on the real estate market. They subscribe to several listing sets to advertise and market similarities up for sale. They also contact character and market similarities up for sale. They also contact character owners to acquire information regarding a character.
As part of their responsibilities, estate agents present sales and buy offers to clients for consideration. They advise them on character rates, legal requirements and general market trend. They also interview clients to determine their character preference or specification. Usually, they prepare a list of similarities that best match the needs and requirements of clients. They visit and inspect similarities in order to establish precise character value. They also proffer recommendations to clients on similarities that best suit their budget and preference.
Most estate agents supervise the preparation of closing statements, buy agreements, representation contracts and other necessary documents required for estate trade. They conduct negotiations between character sellers and buyers to establish price and other terms of sales. They also liaise with pest control operators, home inspectors etc. to ensure the terms and conditions stated in a buy agreement are met prior to the closing of sales.
In fulfilling their role, real estate agents supervise the closing of character sales, they ensure payment is complete and appropriate documents signed. They continue contact with clients to offer them real estate sets/products and assist with the resolution of issues. They also provide consultation sets to clients to recommend strategies for the speedy sale of character. They often conduct training programs for junior/trainee sales agents to enhance their sales skill. This job position requires at the minimum a high school diploma, state license for practice and an aptitude for sales. Qualities needed for the job include persuasion, interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
Real Estate Agent Job Description Sample
Given below is a sample of the job description usually handed real estate agents by most employers:
- Act as liaisons to conduct real estate trade between character buyers and sellers
- Present sales offers to clients in addition as bid on obtainable similarities
- Carry out investigations to determine client credit position and ability to complete payment
- Inspect similarities to appraise its value and calculate the worth on the character market
- Interact with clients to clarify their requirements and proffer recommendations on similarities that best suit their budgets
- Assist home sellers in promoting their buildings on character listing sets to attract clients for buy
- Prepare and deliver sales pitches to clients in order to obtain real estate contract
- Provide clients with a list of similarities obtainable for sale to assist them in making choice selection
- Conduct price negotiations between character buyers and sellers to ensure a fair bargain for both parties
- Provide clients with a tour of residential, industrial or commercial similarities to showcase and explain character features
- Carry out investigations to confirm clients have clear character titles
- Provide appropriate reply to client’s enquiries concerning character appraisals, financing, maintenance etc.
- Examine character premises to recommend maintenance measure required to enhance the confront value
- Assist clients in evaluating mortgage options to acquire the best rate and terms
- Attend conventions, conferences and seminars to enhance existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
If you are a recruiter needing the best real estate agent to hire, you can use the sample job description above in making one for your company, for use in hiring and assigning duties to the successful candidates.